Entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium businesses around the world cannot afford to miss opportunities nowadays in this competitive, techy, innovative and fast pace world of business. If infrastructure for success, people management and results orientated organisation, methods, systems and outsourcing strategies are not your cup of tea nowadays, then your organisation is not ready for success in this information age.
You will learn...how to Get IT Done Right.
- By making money with technology and leverage IT to help your business grow
- Answering the simple question: do you have an A-Team in your IT
- Getting to know how you get your IT staff, your IT organization, or even
your IT suppliers to do what you want them to do.
- Knowing where your IT infrastructure is going.
- Controlling what you can measure.
- Identifying where are your blockages.
- Realizing how many projects you can get through.
- Getting help when you need it.
- Knowing who your customers are.
- And most importantly delivering "Speed to Market" Products.
By the time you are finished witht the book you will
- Understand how managed and efficient IT can help achieving your business objectives.
- Have a clear IT vision,
- The right IT strategy,
- Have systems and methods working efficiently,
- Have an IT infrastructure that does the job, does not hamper your core business activities
- Establish “Win Win” situation with your current or futures IT suppliers.
- Bring your company to the next level of success.
- As an entrepreneur realise your vision.
- As CEO not to stay awake at night. As goes the expression in the IT world!